Change to Junior trialist nomination process
The Junior trialist nomination process is changing for the 2019/2020 season.
Bringing the nomination date forward by four months than previous years will ensure Rowing NZ selectors are able to gain a more comprehensive insight into nominee's training and development over a broader period of time, and will provide athletes with increased access to Rowing NZ staff for continual feedback and assistance in their on-going development.
Please carefully read the details below in order to meet all requirements in the nomination process.
- Nominations close 15th November 2019. Nominations can be completed using the High Performance Nomination Form.
- Late nominations will be accepted on the basis of good on water performances through the season.
- Nominees must complete the following testing during the
- 30min erg (at 20 rate) OR 5km erg completed between 15th November 2019 - 12th December 2019. Scores to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 13th December 2019.
- 2km erg test completed between the 1st January 2020 – 22nd February 2020. Scores to be submitted to email@example.com by 23rd February 2020.
- Standard drag factors for testing are 110 for females and 130 for males. If you complete any of the above testing at a different drag, please make sure you include this when submitting your results.
If you have any questions around the process, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org