Director of Rowing - Sacred Heart College Rowing Club (Auckland)
Sacred Heart College is looking to appoint a Director of Rowing for the 2019/2020 season. As Director of Rowing you will lead the schools rowing programme on and off the water with the support of the Rowing Committee and the Director of Sports.
SHC has a strong sporting history and ethos, across many sports, in the Marist tradition. The College is backing and supporting the growth and expansion of the current rowing program and are looking to progress our success even further both in terms of performance on-water and helping our young men to thrive and learn off the water.
Key Responsibilities as Director of Rowing will include:
- Co-ordinating the coaching program
- High performance and athlete and coach development through strategic direction
- Direct the organization of the training camps
- The ability to work as a team with other coaches for the benefit of the boys
- Oversee all rowing events throughout the entire school
- Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
- An exceptional leader that has proven experience coaching rowing at school or representative level
- Have the ability to motivate and bring the best out of our students
- Demonstrate high standards in commitment
- Passionate about rowing
- Strong organisational skills
Please email your CV and covering letter to Melanie Inglis, Manager of Recruitment/HR on email@example.com.
In subject line please specify the position you are applying for.